Friday, November 21, 2014

Guiltcitement

It's always so exciting starting a new project, especially when you've breed given spousal dispensation to purchase new materials for it! Browsing yarn, abusing several color choices as ugly, and picking out brand new crochet hooks is always fun. Then there's the daydreaming or searching for patterns to decide what to make. Everything about it is fun.
Except…
I don't know about you, but in the middle of the revelry I always have to try to ignore the little voice of guilt inside that tells me that I could make something awesome with materials that I already have, and that way I wouldn't be spending any money.
But how am I supposed to craft something from yarn already in my stash if I'm constantly dwindling the stash? One cannot make a blue hat if one has no blue yarn.
So in times like these, I try to quiet that little guilty voice and just focus on the excitement.
Yay! New yarn! New project!

No comments:

Post a Comment