Thursday, December 6, 2012

Exception to the Rule

I’ve changed my stance on bumper stickers.


Well, I haven’t.


I’ve allowed an exception.




I only meant to get the first one, but they come in a set, apparently. The best part about them is that they are removable! I proved it to my husband and brother, who were both looking at me with disbelief on their faces, by putting the ‘honor student’ sticker on the refrigerator, then peeling it right off, and putting it back on again. They’re not magnets that will blow off in a stiff breeze, and they’re not made out of regular bumper sticker paper. They are weatherproof, and as you can see, they are awesome. It’s like having a tattoo that you can peel off when you go to visit your grandma!

Now I just have to overcome my distaste of actually having a sticker on the back of my car. Then there’s the fact that it’ll totally clash with the new Nebraska license plates I just got, which are yellow, for some reason...


Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment