Friday, December 14, 2012

Time to Crochet! Week 8

I have finished the tiger hat!


No, really. It’s put away in the box and everything!


Fine, you don’t have to believe me if you don’t want to, I guess.


It turned out really cute! I just kinda made up the ears as I went along, I made one first entirely out of orange, then looked at it, decided against it, and took it apart and added a black row after every couple orange rows. It looked way better like that, so then I had to remember how I’d done it as I made the second one. Finally, I tacked it to the hat, and even my husband said it looked cute.


Even my husband! (Do you believe me now?)


I’m also almost finished with my Tunisian crochet project, I made 6 little squares and put them together to make a little cube. It still needs to be stuffed and sealed up before I give it to my kids to toss around, but it looks really nice already.


My next project is Christmas stockings for my kids. When I was a kid, we never really did stocking stuff, but it’s a big deal for my husband’s family. He figures since I have the tools, I might as well make them, since it would be cheaper than going out and buying some.


Though I suppose he is assuming that my labor is free...

No comments:

Post a Comment