Monday, June 9, 2014

Excuses, Excuses

I've got a lot of excuses today. "I should clean my house; it's a mess." "I'm really tired after working all weekend, I should probably grab a nap." "My computer is being a jerk and won't let me use the internet, so how can I sit down and write something?"

I'm pretty great at coming up with excuses. But I'm the only one in charge of me, and if I have enough creativity to avoid doing what I know I should be doing, then that proves that I have enough creativity to just do it.

I'm always tired on Monday. My house is usually a mess (but I'm working on it!). And my computer has been deteriorating for months. I'm an adult. And I should be mature enough to do the things that need to be done before doing the things that I want to do. Plus, I have the blogger app on my phone, which defeats the "stupid computer!" excuse.

Now I'll go do the dishes. And then maybe take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment