Friday, August 16, 2013

Boogaloo Bag Count: 105

This week I almost exclusively used those cushy packing material bags instead of the grocery bags I’m used to. I have some translucent AIRplus packing bags and some green Earth Aware packing bags, which are made of already recycled plastic. It’s giving a very interesting stripe to the handles.
I’m about ⅔ of the way done with the final handle,and it’s going to be good. The Earth Aware bags are strong. Soon I will have to rely on sheer will to drive me in finishing Bag the Bag Part 2: the Electric Boogaloo, since fastening the handles together is so taxing. I don’t know if working on Bag the Bag Part 3: the Sequel to the Sequel will help at all, since it’s still in a stage where it is fun to work on.
Don’t worry, I’ll find a way to motivate myself. And maybe next week, you’ll be seeing a wrap up of Bag the Bag Part 2: the Electric Boogaloo.

Boogaloo Bag Count: 105 (Body 71, Handles 9+7+7+9, Attatchment 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment