Monday, February 3, 2014

I Don't Want to Talk About It

Last night after sequestering myself far away from televisions for a good deal of the second quarter and the halftime show, I made my way back in front of a couple and watched the Kitten Bowl while enjoying the battery draining activity of catching up on webcomics on my phone.
Kittens are adorable. The puppies in the Puppy Bowl completely ignore it when the ref throws a flag (unless he starts to chase them), but the kittens eye a flag on the field as a potential enemy. There was even a really cute part when a kitten was attacking the ref’s shoe and leg. It was one of the cutest things ever.
I didn’t look at the final score because I was too busy playing video games with the television shut off. (I don’t mean the Kitten Bowl. Obviously the kittens won.)
Actually, I’m really happy for the Seahawks. They’ve never won a Super Bowl before, and everyone loves an underdog.
I just wish they hadn’t had to beat the Broncos in order to do it.
LOOK, KITTENS
These kittens were found at emergencykittens.tumblr.com, your source for emergency kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment