Friday, May 2, 2014

May the Fourth Bag Be With You... Again

The most amusing part about making this bag was picking out the materials I was going to use to make it. Every time I finished ten bags, I’d stalk back to my (still rather gigantic) bag collection on the back porch and pick out ten new ones. I’d try to get ten of similar color: yellow ones along with white ones with yellow on them, orange ones with white ones with bits of orange. I didn’t know how it would turn out, but I think it turned out pretty nice. 



Another cool thing about this project was using all sorts of different sized bags. Some of them were tiny ones I’d brought home from the dentist filled with floss and new toothbrushes. And others were gigantic!

The great big Target bag became one of the handles, and the lovely purple stripe was contributed by a bag which once contained delicious snacks: a Frito Lay Flavor Mix variety pack.
Next week’s exciting continuation will be right here, same blog time, same blog… blog!
4th Count: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment