Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vehicle-Related Mirth

A couple of weeks ago, I was going somewhere in the car with my mother when she randomly began giggling. I glanced sideways at her and raised my eyebrow, an expression which she correctly interpreted as my questioning what she was laughing at. “It’s so silly!” she answered, and pointed.


It was a Smart Car.




Living in the Denver Metro area and in Boulder, Colorado means that I have shared the road with motorists who enjoy having the latest thing in cars, so I’ve seen enough of them to refrain from immediately giggling whenever I see one. There aren’t as many in Lincoln, Nebraska, so my mother’s mirth was completely understandable.


I saw something recently on the internet, though, that no one would fail to laugh at.

It’s a not-quite-as-Smart Car.


Giggle all you want, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment