Procrastination is a serious problem for many people. It has plagued me occasionally, but instead of sitting around watching TV, I have learned to manage my procrastinating ways and at least get some things done.
My carefully thought out method of procrastination goes like this:
1. Don’t do any of the things that need doing. Instead, think about all the things that need doing.
2. Arrange the tasks in order of least arduous to most arduous OR whatever you feel like doing the most to whatever you feel like doing the least.
3. Rearrange the tasks, taking into account which tasks cannot be accomplished before other tasks.
4. Maybe start doing some of the tasks, but make sure to continue to think about what you could be doing instead.
5. Sit down and write out your own method of managing procrastination to post on your blog.6.