Friday, June 14, 2013

Bag Count: 92

The jumbled mess
Things are getting a bit confusing with Bag the Bag. Since all I’m doing now is working on handles, it’s harder to keep track of how many bags I’ve used. The outside handles are finished, so I started working on the inside handles, which makes it possible for me to start to tack the handles onto the bag. Because I’m still making both inside handles while starting the finishing touches, it’s difficult to know which bag goes with which piece and how many I’ve used since I completed the main part of the bag.
I’m sure in the next week or so, it’ll start to look more like a reusable grocery bag and less like a jumbled mess.
Bag the Bag Part 2: the Electric Boogaloo, has its own ways of confusing me. One is that I haven’t just used regular grocery bags in its creation. The Teavana bag that I used took up five whole rows of its own, and then there were four small bags that barely made one full row put together. It might be easier to crochet at the moment, since I can clearly see where I’m working, but it’s far harder to know exactly how many bags I’ve used.

Bonus: Bag the Bag Part 2: the Electric Boogaloo Bag Count: 47

No comments:

Post a Comment