Monday, October 14, 2013

Day Off

Did you know there’s two entire days in the weekend?
I love my job, but I've worked every Saturday for the last month. I didn't know what to do with myself on Saturday. It felt like Sunday. The combination of football and the fact that I wasn't at work made me automatically assume that it was. I found myself almost asking my husband what he was going to take to work for lunch the next day, but it turned into a, “...oh, it’s Saturday, isn't it?”
I got to hang out, play video games, marvel at how cute my kids are, watch a movie with my husband, read, and visit my parents and grandparents. It was wonderful to have enough time to de-stress from the week and get to do a bunch of stuff I wanted to.
Working is also fun, but every once in a while it’s nice to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment