Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanks for Reading

Hello? Is there anyone out there?

I am the master of MS Paint Stick Figure comics.
When I first started this blog, I knew that I was going to be doing the equivalent of writing a personal journal and then showing it to the internet. “What if people read it?” I thought, then followed it up by reminding myself, “but that’s what I want.” It’s a little odd to think about the fact that I have an audience that doesn’t share genes with me (Hi, Grandma!); it’s not like my living room is a concert hall and my laptop is the stage.
But in a way, it is. It may feel to me like I’m just talking to a wall, but there are actually people on the other side of the wall, (hopefully) finding my words amusing.
I’m not begging for comments or demanding that you share my hilarious writings with every single person you come in contact with on the internet.
I just wanted to say, “thanks for reading.”

No comments:

Post a Comment