Friday, March 21, 2014

Trilogy Bag Count: 110

I couldn’t exactly decide how I was going to work the separate sides together. Once all four handles reached a length to start crocheting them together, I tried a couple of different ways of accomplishing it.
On one side, I simply crocheted the ends together, then took it apart because it wasn’t strong enough. On the other, I worked one handle long enough to attach to the other side, then decided to lash everything together the same way I had been adding the handle little by little to the bag.
It’s still going to take some time, but not as much as the way I did it before, and I’m sure it’ll be much less frustrating.
Notice the slightly weird lean of the not-quite-finished handle.
Trilogy Bag Count: 110

No comments:

Post a Comment