Friday, April 18, 2014

Trilogy Bag Count: THE END

Well, my friends, it is time for THE END of Bag the Bag Part Three: the Sequel to the Sequel. I tried as hard as I could to use the exact same kind of bag this time, but I ran out. I also attempted to make the handles a little less of a pain, but that didn’t quite work either.
I did use 140 of the same kind of bag, a white Hy Vee bag with some black writing and a big red Husker N, and finished the last handle with a different kind of white Hy Vee bag (it had black writing and featured a red recycle symbol instead).
The handles were easier than I’d ever attempted before, but when I finished the body it really felt like they weren’t going to be strong enough, so I had to add another layer to them. It wasn’t as bad as stitching the handle on, but still slow and not terribly fun.
Someday, I will be able to make a bag out of recycled bags that is really fun to make and has strong handles.















Trilogy Final Bag Count: 147

No comments:

Post a Comment