Monday, May 13, 2013

Celebration


Being able to hang out with good friends makes me want to sing.
Congratulations to two of my wonderful friends on starting their new life together (and for proving to everyone that a wedding reception doesn’t have to have tons of alcohol or last until 5 AM to be totally awesome)!!
The best part about a wedding (aside from the obvious joining of lives, and cake) is being able to hang out with everyone else who has come to wish the couple well. If it’s a family wedding, you get to see family members who live far away. If it’s a friend’s wedding, not only do you get to hang out with old friends, you get to meet new ones! And friends, I think we can all agree, are awesome.
Besides, my friends are the only ones who who think my impressions are hilarious. “Motorcycles!”

No comments:

Post a Comment