Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Days


Every mother enjoys a holiday to celebrate their hard work. They appreciate being reminded that they are appreciated. They like handmade cards, and try to have a good time while eating breakfast in bed, even knowing that the mess in the kitchen will still be there for them to clean up when they’re finished.
But the best part about Mother’s Day is that it’s not just one day.
Every time I hear my daughters laugh when they’re playing together, or make them giggle by chasing them around the house and tickling them, I am reminded that being a mother is great. Every time my kids clean up their toys without being asked, or ask for something politely without being prompted, I am proud to be a mom. And every time my kids tell me they love me or do something nice just for me, I feel like the luckiest mommy on earth.
Having a holiday is nice, but to me, every day is Mother’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment