Bag the Bag is still coming along... slowly. The progress is less easy to see now, since I’ve stopped working on the bag part and am now focusing on the handles.
To make the handles stronger, I had planned on putting one handle on the outside of the bag and one on the inside, and then stitching them together. It’s probably overly complicated, but I hope it will keep the handle from randomly splitting and spilling all the stuff I’ve purchased all over the parking lot.
The reason it’s going so slowly is that I’m out of bags (again). It takes about seven bags to make the handle long enough, so I used up my “breezefall” of last week pretty quickly. I’ve also taken to using any white and blue bag that seems compatible. I already stuck one generic white bag with blue writing in the middle of the bag, and one white Hy Vee bag with blue and black writing on one of the inside handles. The blue writing on the white Culver’s bag we got yesterday at lunch will work okay, and it’s nice and big, so it should hopefully cover some extra ground.
Bag the Bag Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo, on the other hand, is zooming along. Since I’m deficient on materials for Bag the Bag and materials for Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo are abundant, I can work on it as much as I want. And my awesome mother is always looking out for interesting bags for me to use, so I’ll never run out of supplies for it.
|Bonus: Bag the Bag Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo Bag Count: 34|
Bag Count: 86