Friday, April 19, 2013

Bag Count: 50

Don't be frightened, citizens, it's merely the next installment of Bag the Bag. Feel free to travel into the past to catch up on what you may have missed.

It’s been a busy week. I got a job, tried to juggle my other responsibilities with trying to get clothes to a consignment sale in time to sell them, and had to deal (alongside everyone else in the world) with the emotional aftermath of a terrorist attack.
Thankfully, crocheting is a way for me to calm myself down when I’m feeling like there’s nothing else I can control. Crazy kids? Car accident? Milk not on sale at any grocery stores this week? Crocheting is something I know I can have a direct impact on. I can see the progress as I work, and I know that without me, it wouldn’t... be.
So my house is a mess and I haven’t done any laundry for days, but I have crocheted. Crocheting is good for the soul.
Good for the earth, too, it turns out.

Bag Count: 50

No comments:

Post a Comment